Save time and effort setting up or taking down camp with these Australian designed and made pegs for tents or annexes.
Instead of hammering your tent pegs in the old way, just screw these into and out of the ground in seconds with your rechargeable drill.
Available in sets of 9 by 200 mm for use on guy ropes OR
12 of 125 mm for walls and 4 by 200 mm for guy ropes.
- Superior to other pegs using your portable drill
- No hammering – easier to screw into the ground
- Very resistant to pulling out but easy to screw out
- Penetrates mesh floor – no damage
- It will push aside small rocks
- Safer – no bruised fingers or bent pegs
- Includes head with hook and loop that doesn’t fall off
- Head can rotate avoiding spinning damage to fingers or tent
- Can hook the spring or a rope from the tent
- Can tie rope/cord through the loop
- Head holds down D ring at base of tent or annexe
- Standard or rotary hammer drill using adaptor supplied
- Drill can be used on caravan jacks with correct adaptor
- Ideal for tents, gazebos and caravan annexe or awning
- A wide plastic peg is more suitable for soft sand
- Galvanised steel peg and loop tested to 100 kg